Thursday, May 30, 2013

FROM 4 PM EST to 5 PM EST Mike Williams will be the Guest on "The Bob Charles Show" at www.kinetichifi.com









THIS GUEST WILL BE ON THE BOB CHARLES SHOW AT 4 PM SUNDAY JUNE 2ND - on www.kinetichifi.com
 MIKE WILLIAMS
June 2nd Sunday 4-5 pm EST - Mike Williams:  A certified master Hypnotherapist, and accomplished Reiki Master practitioner.  Founder of Imagine Hypnotics, specializing in clinical, transpersonal and spiritual past life hypnosis for client growth and personal transformation. Mike practices a unique client centered approach to hypnotherapy and delivers the positive change his clients desire. Today hypnosis is becoming widely accepted as a safe and effective approach to help resolve a wide range of emotional and physical concerns. Hypnosis can address a broad spectrum of client wellness goals such as managing stress, grief, anger, fears; enhance a wide array of personal development objectives like self-confidence, self worth, self esteem along with strengthening performance, discipline and motivation in certain areas of our lives.   He is a member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT), the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) and the International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP). Mike also teaches hypnosis and volunteers 100+ hours a year assisting in the training of aspiring hypnotherapists. Mike is also an accomplished musician, singer and songwriter and his debut album, "Leaving Dystopia", was released in February 2013
Mike's New Album



"Leaving Dystopia" is the debut album written and produced by musician, singer/songwriter Mike Williams

Testimonials
~Real Testimonials from Real Clients~



  • "I came to Mike seeking pain relief from my arthritis. Through hypnosis, including a past life regression and Reiki my pain has been significantly reduced and far more manageable than before seeing Mike. I am very pleased with the results" ~ RH, Cary, NC
  • "I was always stressed out and suffering from anxiety. I saw Mike and after three sessions, one of which was a past life regression, I definitely noticed a marked difference in how I was handling situations. Today, my stress and anxiety levels are down considerably. I am feeling much better. Thank you!" ~ BW, Raleigh, NC
  • "I came to Mike to see what could be done about the pain in my legs. I was amazed after one session how much the pain subsided. After another session, the pain was reduced further. Today, the pain levels far less and I feel like myself again. I also had a past life regression and it was a truly wonderful experience" ~ RD, Fuquay Varina, NC
  • "Mike is very easy to work with and he took the time to explain the hypnosis process upfront which made my sessions very comfortable. I came seeking help with self worth issues and after four sessions I am experiencing the changes. I highly recommend Mike." ~ MO, Cary NC
  • "I came back for a second past life regression since my first one was such a beautiful experience. This time I wanted to know more about my relationships and challenges in life. My second session was more vivid and beautiful than the first and I didn't think it possible. Mike is very gifted in this work" ~ RLH, Cary NC
  • "My past life regression with Mike was an enlightening and enjoyable experience. I left his office with a deeper and truer understanding of my present life situation. Mike is a very competent and thorough hypnotherapist with a big heart who I would highly recommend to anyone looking to make changes and deepen their self-understanding" ~ AH, Hillsborough, NC
  • "I have definitely noticed a shift in my experience of things along with behavioral change too. It has been great! Thanks so much!" ~ CE, Raleigh, NC
  • 3 comments:

    1. Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
      Approved Auditor in DAFZA
      Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
      Approved Auditor in JAFZA
      i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
      Approved Auditor in DMCC

      ReplyDelete
    2. Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
      Architects in Indore
      Civil Contractors in Indore

      ReplyDelete