Thursday, August 15, 2013

THE BOB CHARLES SHOW RECOMMENDS EVERYONE READ THIS AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD ALL OVER THE WORLD





Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
The Rebel Road

Cities, Venues and Dates are now confirmed through Nov and will be posted soon! Be a part of something moving, inspiring, evolving and unfolding!
  
         
 

 
watch video
 
Watch Now!
 
 
We have been taught to view places as sacred sites. So, when we venture there, we place ourselves in a state to receive, know, and allow a deeper experience of ourselves. However, we were not really taught to view ourselves as sacred sites; equal to any sacred place on the planet. Even more so, we were not taught to view others with sacred 'sight' as sacred 'sites'. Imagine the world we would live in if this were the case. Well I want to give you the language of how to begin...
 
I see in you what I am willing to see in myself, a being that is beautiful in your expression of Light and Shadow, One who deserves Love, is Lovable and has the essence of Unconditional Love. You are a holy vessel walking, a sacred sister or brother here to show me my sacredness. Thank you for this site and this sacred sighting. I see within you what I know exists within me.
 
In Love, Of Love, With Love...As Love
Simran
 
 
 
 
Conversations with the Universe
 
From Donnie B.

True story....During my entire childhood, my Uncle Ed Willis was in Congress.   When congress was in session, he and my aunt lived in a high rise next door to Gerald & Betty Ford.  When not in session they lived in St. Martinville, La...my hometown.

Every pecan season, Aunt Telle, his wife, would hire a man man to pick pecans and place them around the base of each tree.  My brother and I would go there every season and pick them and then sell them for money.  She'd tell us that the squirrels put them there.  The year she died was the end of our pecan picking career.

Last year, I traveled to Washington DC on the anniversary of Aunt Telle's death.  Stayed in the very building where they lived.  I walked out on to the balcony, looked down and saw small Maple trees.  At the base of each tree, there was a perfect circle of leaves as if someone had placed them there.  It just so happened to be during pecan season.  The more I read about your work, my eyes open wider.    

It's the little unexplainable things.
 
 
 
"This book goes way beyond your run of the mill signs and symbols we all know. It lays out the theory that every person, thing, and event that shows up in our daily lives have messages for us. It's widened my scope of consciousness- Simran Singh is enigmatic- a very special lady. Buy this book!" - Audrey
 
 
"If you want to gain clarity or for some, a different perspective, this is WORTH reading, and see how your own view/perspective changes!!!!!" - Jute
 
 
"A very inspiring book, it will fuel your desire to step into your true nature by offering insights into the power of intention. I know I will be gifting this book to many of my family and friends!"-K
 
 
 
 
 
Join The Movement!
 
Click Here to Donate!
 
 
 
 
11:11 Magazine, 11:11 Talk Radio,
Rebel Road Tour & Author,
Conversations With The Universe

P O Box 13795
Charleston, SC 29422
 
           
 
 
Interesting Image
Now Available on
Amazon and Barnes & Noble
 
Pre-Order From Amazon Now!
 
Barnes & Noble Button
 
 
 
The Gene Keys Golden Path
 
Together with the Gene Keys book, your Hologenetic Profile is a means of unlocking the enormous potential of your life. Unifying astrological calculation with an archetypal understanding of genetics, your profile is the original blueprint that tells you who you are, how you operate and why you are here. The Golden Path Program is a guided journey of transformation that shows you how to apply this knowledge in your life.
 
Click Here For More Info
 
 
 
I Am The Journey Scarf
 
I LOVE THIS ONE! 
This quote came from my book...
'I am not on a journey...
I AM THE JOURNEY!
 
 
 
 
Journey of the Souls Meditations
 
 
 
 
Peace Pendant
 
 
 
Win a Trip to Machu Picchu!
 
Register Now!
 
The 2014 Machu Picchu excursion is up. I look forward to sharing the beauty, magic, energy and love of the sacred valley with you. Have a moment of truly diving into the creative Spirit within, allowing the essence of experience and creativity to be tapped, and brought forward for creating in the world and to truly assist others in doing the same.

 
 
 
 
South India Excursion - Register Now
 
Visit the sacred sites and experience the culture of such cities as  Chennai, Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Tanjore, Karaikudi, Madurai, Periyer, Kumarakom , and Kochi as you experience amazing food, ayurveda, spice markets, jaunts through the countryside, rich palaces, sacred sites, temples and more... An amazing comprehensive an beautiful journey with a splendid mix of movement and relaxation.
 
Register Now!
Simrick LLC PO Box 13795 Charleston, South Carolina 29422 United States
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment