Friday, November 23, 2012

A Crystal Skull - “Her name is Madre” To Open Our World

The first time I saw this crystal skull I immediately felt she was very, very old.  When I held her the first time I could see in my head old tribal women’s mystery circles.  I saw pictures of the earth moving through time.  I heard a voice saying “The earth, the earth, the earth”.  Earth Mother came through and gave me    a  name for the skull.  She said,   “Her name is Madre”.

At this time I was psychically trained but not drawn to crystal skulls.  I trained with Nick Nocerino and DaEl Walker, both crystal Masters, and had been teaching about crystals and their use for energy, especially healing.  Skulls felt interesting, but a distraction.  I did not do any research on skulls with Nick and DaEl, but could not help being exposed to their research. 

And here I am, chosen by a crystal skull to be its guardian.

I have been working with quartz crystals since 1979 when I met DaEl Walker at the first New Age Expo, the New Age Awareness Fair.  I studied with him and Nick Nocerino for several years and became an instructor.  From my experience I know quartz crystals vibrate at the same rate as humans and amplifies human energy, opening up my intuitive.  It was a fabulous feeling.  I was a person with no prior psychic ability until I began working with crystals.  Crystal skulls uses your ability and even expands it more.  I have had many inner conversations with Madre. 

She told me she is especially focused on women, helping them through their transitions through life.  She works mainly on the emotions.  Her element is water and she has a powerful connection to dolphins, even having a dolphin’s nose carved on her face.

Prominent psychics have been invited to do readings on “Madre”.  From these readings we have discovered that she is in the neighborhood of 100,000 years old and all say that she has come from the constellation of Orion originally.  All agree that she is here for transitions of women in particular.  All, also, agree that she is water orientated and has particular affinity with dolphins. 

Until now, I have chosen not to bring her into the public eye.  I hae taken her to selected conferences and retreats.  The people who have sat with her and communicated with her have all experienced phenomenon that touched them to the core.  There time is coming that she will be in the public and will receive the honor of a great teacher and counselor.

Why did she choose me for her guardian?  Probably because I am heart centered and so is she.

Copyright 2008 Laurie Walker

The crystal skull, “Madre”, came to me a few years ago.  Where she came from I don’t know, but she is an original ancient being.  She came by the name through a telepathic and clairvoyant communication in which I saw the earth moving through time.  She was there.  The Earth Mother came to me and said her name is “Madre”.  I wasn’t going to argue with the Mother.  This crystal skull is “Madre”.

Prominent psychics have been invited to do readings on “Madre”.  From these readings we have discovered that she is in the neighborhood of 100,000 years old and all say that she has come from the constellation of Orion originally.  All agree that she is here for transitions of women in particular.  All, also, agree that she is water orientated and has particular affinity with dolphins. 

She has not been in the public eye on purpose.  I have taken her to selected conferences and retreats.  The people who have sat with her and communicated with her have all experienced phenomenon that touched them to the core.  There is coming a time that she will be in the public and will receive the honor of a great teacher and counselor.

I have been a crystal teacher and crystal therapist since 1979.  Why did “Madre” choose me to be her guardian?   Probably because I am heart centered and so is she. 

No comments:

Post a Comment