Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Worldwide 2012 Consciousness Awakening!

2012 DNA activation
First of all, welcome! Welcome to a growing community of people globally who are waking up to both an underlying geopolitical paradigm that has been hidden from us for millennia, and to a pure form of spirituality that transcends the old shackles of religion and dogma. I'm making reference to the fact that a true awaking is 360 degrees - i.e. not only waking up to the "5 sense" reality (as David Icke puts it) or solely to a blind awareness of pure spirituality, but to both aspects of this exhillerating new paradigm.

As I've told you in previous articles, I began my awaking near the end of 2007. I can't believe it's been three years! During that time, I have relentlessly deepened my understanding of "what is really going on in the world", the nature of reality and who and what I actually am. In the grand scheme of things, I've found myself becoming a fearless person - I have no trepidation of my own death, of what people think of me, or of the unknown future. As a result of waking up, my life has so improved that I wish everyone would allow themselves to have this experience.

Talking of other people, as discussed at length in previous articles the notion that we each live our own truth, and that we hold onto our beliefs for reasons that only our higher selves have a complete understanding of. However it annoys me that some people are so stubborn, even in the face of a reality that is increasingly staring them in the face. I've heard aspects of the truth described as "stupid", "arse", and I have even heard people praising aspects of their slavoury, such as vaccinations and naked body scanners at airports. Some people really do militantly hold onto the false paradigm, as the alternative is to question what they think they know. Of course, for many people, that is far too much work. God forbid they should realise that it's all an imposed false reality.

Perhaps I'm being a little arrogant, but this really is crunch time! The world is changing rapidly, and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that we are entering into a global depressive era. I notice that only recently a bill has passed in America allowing the government to shut down parts of the internet. In the UK, things are heating up as the days and weeks go by, with the excessive financial cuts that the now oppressive Tory government has deemed "necessary". Of course, we are all increasingly suffering - descending further into poverty and slavoury - for the sake of what is little more than Monopoly money.

We certainly seem to be on the cusp of something huge. The next 12 months, I believe, will leave even those people militantly holding onto the false paradigm questioning their reality. Disclosure of extraterrestrial life is certainly a possibly, but it's been on the cards for a couple of years now, and it remains suppressed, even to the point of assassinating those who wish to bring it about.

Maybe discolosure will happen soon, or maybe it won't. I think far more likely over the coming year are more false flag events, such as weather catastrophers that are from from natural, and threats from organised "terrorists". As I've emphasised several times now, please don't believe the headlines. Look behind the headlines.

But it's not all doom and gloom. After all, the 2012 consciousness awakening is upon us. I'm not claiming that 2012 will somehow be a "magical" year that we should all sit back and wait for. 2012 will not miraculously cure the ills of the world, but I believe that around that time there will be certain configurations of zero point energy around our region of the galaxy which will accellerate our spiritual evolution. The real transformation, I believe, will happen over the course of this decade, but that some of us are in for a rough ride before the awakening culminates.

Bad things only happen when we allow them to, either consciously or unconsciously. If we could all collectively decide that we won't allow the New World Order and Illuminati agendas to come to fruition, that they don't stand a chance. Please let's all use our raw consciousnesses to cure the world and prevent what might otherwise come about.

1 comment: